Feast- a world of flavours
Your health and safety is our top priority. Our hotel has a COVID Safe Plan endorsed by the NSW Government. Please read on to see all the ways we are operating to keep our guests and our associates safe and healthy:
- Our associates are wearing masks for the best protection for our guests and themselves
- Masks are provided complimentary for all hotel guests and we encourage guests to wear them if they would like to
- Restaurant and bar seating plans follow physical distancing guidelines
- We are accepting a maximum of 10 people per group booking, appropriately spaced within the booking area
- Single use, freshly printed menus are given to each guest
- Time is left in-between booking sessions to allow for deep cleaning of the space
- Sanitisation stations are available readily throughout the restaurant and hotel public areas
- Our staff sanitise hands after every interaction
- Dishwashers are set to over 85°C to sanitise cutlery and crockery
- Elevated santisation of common areas - high contact areas are cleaned at least every 2 hours using EcoLab products
- Cashless payments are encouraged
Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park and Feast Restaurant are committed to the health and safety of our guests and the community. We kindly ask that if you are feeling unwell, please cancel your reservation ahead of time.
If you have any questions about our Covid Safe Plans, please feel free to contact us further.
- Opening Hours
Stay tuned for our opening dates. Feast will reopen for Lunch and Dinner.
Friday - Sunday
Lunch 12:00pm - 1.30pm
Dinner 5.30pm - 7.30pm and 8.00pm - 10.00pm